google translate is dependant on an accessibility id
right now in order to translate subtitles, we need to define a target where we get our language source, and a target to get the accessibility source.
Example: <subtitle in="00:00:00:03" out="00:00:01:06" languagesrc="language" accessibilitysrc="accessibility">
translating will break if there is no accessibilitysrc defined.
Comments and changes to this ticket
- State changed from assigned to peer-review-requested
I think I was having a bad debugging day when I found this, as it's not actually a problem and works fine... but I did clean it up and improved the demo to work with what I thought was broken.
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Popcorn.js is an HTML5 video framework that lets you bring elements of the web into your videos.
Popcorn.js is a project of Web Made Movies, Mozilla's Open Video Lab.