we're calling start before setup on an update
Example, if the start turns on an div, displays it in some way, but setup has not yet been called, it ends up referencing the old div, the one that was removed from the dom.
Then when the setup is called, it adds a new div that is not on.
Comments and changes to this ticket
- State changed from assigned to peer-review-requested
- Assigned user changed from Scott Downe to mjschranz
- Milestone order changed from 172 to 0
I had to remove a test that was fairly invalid.
I figure any changes to a test, should be explained.
Previously, when we added a new track event, the setup function would be fired before the item was added to the array, and thus checking that byStart had it inside setup should not be supported.
If a setup happens with or without an update function, we should do the same thing.
The only time the array should do this is during an update, not a setup.
So I removed a test that expected this.
- State changed from peer-review-requested to super-review-requested
- Assigned user changed from mjschranz to Rick
- Milestone order changed from 24 to 0
I feel silly for letting this in like it before, but it's good that this was caught. In either case, I was just waiting to give it some testing in Popcorn Maker.
Anyway, tests are good and the changes are solid.
- State changed from review-looks-good to staged
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Popcorn.js is an HTML5 video framework that lets you bring elements of the web into your videos.
Popcorn.js is a project of Web Made Movies, Mozilla's Open Video Lab.