Chrome is running tests more than once
Popcorn Plugin: Plugin extend (1, 45, 46) ... 40. plugin option exists at teardown 41. compose option exists at teardown 42. plugin option exists at teardown 43. compose option exists at teardown 44. three compose one teardowns called. 5 - 3 = 2, expected: 2 45. three compose two teardowns called. 3 - 3 = 0, expected: 0 46. Expected 43 assertions, but 45 were run
In develop now, came in when I merged Scott's effects plugin: e2c347b3d24b66c9d2208cdd4d7f38e18e1e9c38
Comments and changes to this ticket
- State changed from assigned to peer-review-requested
- State changed from peer-review-requested to super-review-requested
- Assigned user changed from Scott Downe to David Seifried
Tested: core test suite;
(for good measure) * FF 3.6 (stable), 5.x (stable), 6.x (Aurora), 7.x (Nightly)
- Chrome 12 (stable), 13 (beta), 14 (Canary)
- State changed from review-looks-good to staged
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Popcorn.js is an HTML5 video framework that lets you bring elements of the web into your videos.
Popcorn.js is a project of Web Made Movies, Mozilla's Open Video Lab.