Parsers throwing erros because of subtitles
When most of the parsers are run ( everything that isnt JSON and XML ) and error is thrown causing all the tests to fail.
options.container is undefined
document.getElementById( options.container.id ).appendChild( newdiv ); Line 171 of popcorn.subtitle.js
Comments and changes to this ticket
- State changed from assigned to peer-review-requested
- Assigned user changed from Scott Downe to David Seifried
- State changed from peer-review-requested to review-needs-work
- Assigned user changed from David Seifried to Scott Downe
The only issue I see here is that scotts #611 changes are also included in here. Should probably remove this before putting in SR. Other than that all unit tests now pass and lint passes.
- State changed from super-review-requested to review-looks-good
- Assigned user changed from David Humphrey to Jon Buckley
Tested: subtitles test suite;
FF 3.6 (stable), 5.x (stable), 6.x (Aurora), 7.x (Nightly)
Chrome 12 (stable), 13 (beta), 14 (Canary)
Lets deal with code cleanup in 0.8
- State changed from review-looks-good to staged
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Popcorn.js is an HTML5 video framework that lets you bring elements of the web into your videos.
Popcorn.js is a project of Web Made Movies, Mozilla's Open Video Lab.