Events at time 0 should execute immediately
If a Popcorn event starts at (or before?) 0, it should execute immediately and not have to wait until the video starts playing.
This is failing because
currentTime evaluates to false before the
timeupdate event ever runs. It can be fixed by
Comments and changes to this ticket
- Assigned user changed from David Seifried to cadecairos
- State changed from peer-review-requested to super-review-requested
Change looks good to me. Passes lint, tested with a couple plugins that were suppose to fire at 0 before the video starts playing and its seems good to me.
- Assigned user changed from Jon Buckley to Rick
- State changed from review-looks-good to review-needs-work
These files look like temp files, could you nuke them? Tests pass for me.
- create mode 100755 demos/popcorn/xml/data.xml~
- create mode 100644 demos/semantic_video/index.html~
- create mode 100644 demos/semantic_video/xml/webMadeMovies.xml~
(from [b778b95057698778fd1bc614099538c255819113]) [#647] Removes junk file commits https://github.com/rwldrn/popcorn-js/commit/b778b95057698778fd1bc61...
- Assigned user changed from Rick to Jon Buckley
- State changed from review-needs-work to staged
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Popcorn.js is an HTML5 video framework that lets you bring elements of the web into your videos.
Popcorn.js is a project of Web Made Movies, Mozilla's Open Video Lab.