Comments and changes to this ticket
- State changed from assigned to peer-review-requested
- Assigned user changed from David Humphrey to cadecairos
- State changed from peer-review-requested to super-review-requested
- Assigned user changed from cadecairos to David Seifried
Looks great to me.
Core unit tests pass on FX 6, 7, 8 and Chrome 14.
ran "make complete" both with and without a VERSION param and everything behaved appropriately.
- State changed from super-review-requested to review-looks-good
- Assigned user changed from David Seifried to cadecairos
This looks awesome.
Passes lint, passes in FF 6 and Chomre 13.
Like chris I ran complete with and without a version and it came up with both the sha# ( without a version ) and with the specified version when it was provided.
- State changed from review-looks-good to staged
(from [8c0be6ceef575871c45cc3ab5f0c0947a3c09792]) Added static Popcorn.version property [#726] https://github.com/rwldrn/popcorn-js/commit/8c0be6ceef575871c45cc3a...
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Popcorn.js is an HTML5 video framework that lets you bring elements of the web into your videos.
Popcorn.js is a project of Web Made Movies, Mozilla's Open Video Lab.