basePlayer should update state after a player is ready
Right now, if currentTime, play, volume, etc is called before the custom player's _setup is finished (player finished being loaded), those calls will be lost.
We cannot just ignore these events, though, because if a player never is loaded (no player exists, baseplayer intended, or network failure) we will default to baseplayer.
If we listen for load related events, setting state then, we should be completely read to run events.
Comments and changes to this ticket
- State changed from assigned to peer-review-requested
- Assigned user changed from Scott Downe to cadecairos
- State changed from peer-review-requested to super-review-requested
- Assigned user changed from cadecairos to David Seifried
Tested: Popcorn Core Unit tests && Youtube Player Unit Tests
Tested on: Firefox 7, Aurora, Chrome 14
- State changed from review-looks-good to staged
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Popcorn.js is an HTML5 video framework that lets you bring elements of the web into your videos.
Popcorn.js is a project of Web Made Movies, Mozilla's Open Video Lab.