Allow user to specify HTTP vs HTTPS protocol
I'm running Popcorn on an HTTPS server, so modified all hard-coded HTTP references in popcorn.js and the Vimeo and YouTube players to match. (Everything runs fine.) Would be great for this to be a built-in option of some sort.
Comments and changes to this ticket
- Assigned user changed from Scott Downe to cadecairos
- State changed from assigned to peer-review-requested
- Assigned user changed from cadecairos to David Seifried
- State changed from peer-review-requested to super-review-requested
Tested: [ youtube, facebook, gml, processing, googlemap, googlefeed, lastfm, linkedin, openmap, twitter, wikipedia ] unit tests
Tested on: Firefox 7, chrome 14
All pass lint
- State changed from review-looks-good to staged
(from [86ca9a8d8ebd04f34fafad26182ecfbc31894213]) [#776] switching to protocol-less urls in user facing code https://github.com/rwldrn/popcorn-js/commit/86ca9a8d8ebd04f34fafad2...
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Popcorn.js is an HTML5 video framework that lets you bring elements of the web into your videos.
Popcorn.js is a project of Web Made Movies, Mozilla's Open Video Lab.