Comments and changes to this ticket
- Assigned user changed from Scott Downe to cadecairos
- State changed from assigned to peer-review-requested
- Assigned user changed from Scott Downe to David Seifried
- State changed from review-needs-work to super-review-requested
So, I have no good way to test this, unfortunately.
I cannot make an event without an instance to popcorn, and creating an instance of popcorn may fire the event I am listening for before I can register it.
I had this same issue in the tests for #782, but solved it with ready state checks to avoid the event. Testing for an event cannot be avoided in the same way.
Ticket #499 is a good place to consider this issue.
Going to try to land this without tests, and do everything right post 1.0 in #499.
- Assigned user changed from David Seifried to cadecairos
- State changed from super-review-requested to review-looks-good
Alright sounds good as long as this is being addressed and tested for somewhere.
Youtube unit tests continue to pass in all browsers, style looks good.
- State changed from review-looks-good to staged
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Popcorn.js is an HTML5 video framework that lets you bring elements of the web into your videos.
Popcorn.js is a project of Web Made Movies, Mozilla's Open Video Lab.