removeTrackEvent breaking internal event index
This is not actually a huge surprise to me, but there is a bug the when you remove a track event, the internal index is one event too far.
All three execs should get logged, but only the first and last do.
Comments and changes to this ticket
Yet it doesn't skip over the second exec if you bring drag the control over two seconds yourself or if it's brought back to the start of the video, although obviously that's because the track event isn't on their anymore.
I'd definitely consider attacking this ticket although the fact that it does still log the second exec in that situation confuses the hell out of this newb. I don't even know where the internal event index is!
- Assigned user set to mjschranz
- State changed from open to assigned
Wanted to grab this as a for now to see what I could do and since it isn't until the 1.1 milestone I imagine that should be fine for now. If I find myself not getting anywhere with it I will make sure I give this to one of the core developers.
I have a fix for this, not sure just how to test for it. The commit with the fix is up here:
- State changed from assigned to peer-review-requested
- Assigned user changed from cadecairos to Rick
- Milestone order changed from 26 to 0
fixes and tests included!
here's the example of the bug: http://jsfiddle.net/YApSF/7/
I used that case as the basis for my tests.
- State changed from peer-review-requested to super-review-requested
- Assigned user changed from David Seifried to Rick
Awesome looks good to me, passes lint, passes in FF Chrome Safari and Opera 11.52 ( not testing in 11.60 because of the bug we found )
- State changed from review-looks-good to staged
- Milestone order changed from 29 to 0
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Popcorn.js is an HTML5 video framework that lets you bring elements of the web into your videos.
Popcorn.js is a project of Web Made Movies, Mozilla's Open Video Lab.