Comments and changes to this ticket
- State changed from new to peer-review-requested
- Assigned user set to David Seifried
After that, The tests continued to fail on IE, this was because of the way the tests had been written to poll currentTime inside of a timeupdate callback. It now uses exec.
- State changed from super-review-requested to review-looks-good
- Assigned user changed from Jon Buckley to cadecairos
This ticket is #868 but your branch is t686... got me confused good there!
Anyways, SR+ as this now works in IE9, Firefox, Safari, and Opera.
- State changed from review-looks-good to staged
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Popcorn.js is an HTML5 video framework that lets you bring elements of the web into your videos.
Popcorn.js is a project of Web Made Movies, Mozilla's Open Video Lab.