Comments and changes to this ticket
- State changed from new to peer-review-requested
- Assigned user set to Scott Downe
- State changed from peer-review-requested to super-review-requested
- Assigned user changed from Scott Downe to David Seifried
confirmed, it is gone.
The css file was rolled into the plugin in ticket #878.
This was to clean up the leftover, and forgotten .css file.
- State changed from review-looks-good to staged
(from [7e4158a27f2ce61a35604ab02794febce17f3535]) Removed popcorn.timeline.css [#879] https://github.com/rwldrn/popcorn-js/commit/7e4158a27f2ce61a35604ab...
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Popcorn.js is an HTML5 video framework that lets you bring elements of the web into your videos.
Popcorn.js is a project of Web Made Movies, Mozilla's Open Video Lab.