move .player and possibly others into modules
This came from ticket #895.
The idea is at the least pull .player out of core and into modules.
Also, going to review the rest of the code for other things that can become a module. Effects comes to mind.
Comments and changes to this ticket
Finished moving .player into modules.
Going to do effects and parsers tomorrow, should be able to land this tomorrow as well.
From there, IE8 shouldn't be THAT painful. I will probably try to break it down into smaller problems though.
- State changed from assigned to peer-review-requested
- Assigned user changed from Scott Downe to Rick
Problems with modularizing effects. They are pretty integrated with plugin atm, and moving them out isn't so simple.
Going to file another ticket to decide what to do with effects. Removing it is an options.
Other than that, this ticket should be done, with both parser and player moved to modules.
- State changed from peer-review-requested to review-needs-work
- Assigned user changed from Rick to Scott Downe
You're missing a semicolon on line 6 of popcorn.player.js.
Also, test/data/test.js was moved to parsers/data and tests in the core now 404 on it.
I'm really really liking this move though.
- State changed from peer-review-requested to super-review-requested
- Assigned user changed from cadecairos to Rick
This looks good.
I tested the core, parser and baseplayer tests, they're all good.
All the parser tests and player tests are getting the right scripts.
Core and modules all pass lint.
- State changed from review-looks-good to staged
- Assigned user changed from cadecairos to Scott Downe
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Popcorn.js is an HTML5 video framework that lets you bring elements of the web into your videos.
Popcorn.js is a project of Web Made Movies, Mozilla's Open Video Lab.