Move popcorn-js repo to mozilla org on Github
Like we did with butter and cornfield, we should move the popcorn-js repo to the mozilla organization. I think the most elegant way to do it is have annasob transfer her repo to the mozilla org; that way the network tree is preserved.
We should also clean-up/delete the webmademovies organization.
Comments and changes to this ticket
- Assigned user changed from Jon Buckley to annasob
1) Delete the repository at https://github.com/mozilla/popcorn-js/admin (we might need help from #webdev for this)
2) Go to https://github.com/annasob/popcorn-js/admin
3) Scroll to Transfer Ownership. Change Owner to mozilla, then click the Transfer button
4) Click "I understand, transfer this repo" on the dialogue box that appears
5) Assign this ticket back to me, as I'll need to get #webdev to update permissions
Create your profile
Help contribute to this project by taking a few moments to create your personal profile. Create your profile »
Popcorn.js is an HTML5 video framework that lets you bring elements of the web into your videos.
Popcorn.js is a project of Web Made Movies, Mozilla's Open Video Lab.